Learn to create consistent, accurate, and repetitive designs.
In this class you will receive two rulers to start your creative journey.
Select your ruler thickness (1/4" or 1/8") - and your class date.
May 15 - 12:30-3:30 EST
[Unsure - watch this video to aid in selection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jce1fpxvtik]
Please note seats in this virtual online class are limited. You will have access to some replays.
In this 3 hour class we will be highlighting two versatile rulers created to help you advance your quilting prowess! - Turkey and Spacey will be your guides in this class to help you take your ruler quilting to the next level.
This class will include:
- familiarizing you with each ruler, it's markings, and just some of the many ways to use them
- designs each ruler can produce individually, or in combination
- detailed visual and verbal instructions on how to create the designs
- how to add in free motion elements to make your designs pop
- and sew much more!
A PDF pattern will be provided for you to be able to complete the table runner as shown after you have learned the skills in this class. It is beneficial to work on a blank canvas of solid fabric and contrasting thread during the class. If you are on a domestic machine or sit down machine, you will be working on a quilt sandwich. If you are on a longarm you will be working on plain fabric ready for stitching.
*We recommended that you have ready a straight edge ruler such as Rocket, Edgie 6 or Edgie 10 to complete these designs
* It is also recommended that you have either taken the Beginner ruler class from Silly Moon Quilting Co. or have some ruler quilting experience prior to taking this workshop.
What comes with the course:
- The Turkey
- The Spacey
- Instructions on preparing your quilt sandwich
These times not good for you? email us and we will let you know when the On Demand Class is available.