The Kiriki Press D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Starter Kit includes all of the essential elements you need to start embroidering! Each pattern is designed to teach a fun and interesting range of stitches, good for beginners or experienced stitchers alike. Recommended for Ages 12+
• 6" Embroidery hoop
• 2 Embroidery needles (no. 9 & no. 10)
• Stork embroidery scissors
• Kiriki Embroidery Stitch Library: an illustrated instructional book detailing the complete range of stitches used in Kiriki patterns, as well as tips and tricks for perfecting your stitches.
• Your choice of any one D.I.Y Embroidered Doll Kit:
- Screen printed pattern on cotton
- Printed backing fabric
- Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
- Eco-friendly stuffing
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
Starter Kit does not include finished doll. Finished doll will be about 4.5"/11cm tall.
Cut Sew Create - Art School Supplies Zipper Pouch Details: School Supplies Zipper Pouch Digital Print Approx Size Panel - 17" x 12.5", Approx Bag Size - 9.5" x 5...
Barn Owl is a Level 3 pattern, using a variety of stitches that cover up most of the pattern surface. Great for adventurous beginners or seasoned stitchers!All Kiriki patterns are...
Our row by row kit for 2019 makes an 18" square block, a perfect pillow size. Or line the 4 blocks up for a vertical or horizontal row. Includes: -...
Our row by row kit for 2019 makes an 18" square block, a perfect pillow size. Or line the 4 blocks up for a vertical or horizontal row. the kit includes;...