FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA THRU APRIL 30
use coupon 9years at checkout
- All classes are to be paid in full at time of registration. There are no cancellations or refunds; you can transfer the class to a friend or someone on the wait list. If we have to cancel a class due to low registration you will be refunded in full. Classes that are paid on a monthly basis will require a credit card number to secure your spot; your card will be charged monthly until the end of the course.
- Classes may occasionally need to be re-scheduled due to inclement weather or teacher illness. You will be contacted by phone or email in such event.
- Our sewing studio is on a second floor with stairs; regrettably it is NOT accessible for those with mobility concerns. If you need help carrying your things upstairs we are happy to oblige, but are not able to accommodate students who are unable to climb the stairs.
- The sewing studio is outfitted with Janome 2030QDC machines; if you prefer to sew on your own machine you can bring it to class. It must be in good working order and you must know how to use it; our instructors will not be able to help with sewing machine problems other than the in-class machines.
- When you register for a class which does not include supplies, you will get a one-time 10% discount for your purchase in the shop. Please let us know at the time of purchase that you would like to use your class discount.
- We recommend purchasing your supplies in advance of the class so that you can do any prep work required for the class.
- Respect for copyright is important to us! You MUST bring your own copy of books and patterns to class, including PDF patterns and tutorials. Please contact us if you are having trouble downloading or printing a PDF file and we can help you out.
- We have classes geared for all level of sewists; for your own enjoyment of the class we have suggested pre-requisites to ensure you are able to keep up with the instructor. If you are unsure, please ask us for more information before signing up.